In preparation: The blurred border – where does Autism start? Seminar for all target groups with specific in-depth knowledge
- Autism: symptoms and manifestations,
- Basic knowledge of Autism,
- Criteria for diagnosis from ICD-10 – old & new,
- suggestibility of diagnostic criteria,
- Influencing the characteristics of Autism: wishful thinking or a realistic possibility?
- HSP, AD(H)S and other parallel universe.
- Participants are informed about the cause and the development of Autism,
- Participants will become aware of various threshold areas,
- Participants consider possibilities of improving the characteristics of Autism.
Referee: Susanne Ott